Sunday, September 20, 2009

Your master bed makeover

My friend has the best best taste in sheets. Her whole master bed set up is awesome. I just saw it again and it makes me want to change up my own bed. There is something about having a well put together sheet, duvet and pillow set that makes feel like I am going to have a good night sleep. Is that silly?

I guess I view our bed as a very important place to feel comfortable and at home. We, hopefully, get to spend at least 8 hours a day there, shouldn't we want it to be ideal? Part of the problem is that I have always had a hard time committing to a certain look. I can never decide between all of the choices out there. The problem is that most of them are really cool but not completely what I am looking for. I guess I have the perfect idea in my head and have yet to find it.

I think that everyone should make their bedroom as relaxing as possible. When I walk into my bedroom I want it to feel like a spa. I want the colors and the furniture to have a zen-like and minimalistic feel. If you don't have the funds to make a full over-haul, there are a few things you can do to give it that little change. Adding a simple plant or flower, rearranging pictures, getting rid of the clutter, reconfiguring your furniture or just adding a simple blanket. Going to some effort to make your space special will make your sleep special as well. We deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment