Monday, December 7, 2009

Tina Fey...you really do ROCK!

Ok, I know she has won all the awards imaginable and everyone already knows her but I am just going to tell the world...or the blogging world...how much I LOVE Tina Fey. I am so very glad that she is in my life. Especially since Jerry Seinfeld is only rerunning in my life now.

My hubby and I have about 5 shows that we absolutely love. Lost, Californication, Weeds, The Office, Football and 30 Rock!! (ok, that is 6) We laugh really hard at the Office but I laugh differently during 30 Rock. I laugh because it is funny and even harder cause I look at Tina Fey and I know it came from her brain. I love the fact that there are people like her in this world. Thank God!

The show is so damn clever and so quick. We watch it on DVR so that we can rewind it and catch the funny stuff a second time cause it happens so fast. All of the characters are just perfect...cause the writing so good.

I have loved Tina Fey since SNL. I was also just super stoked that in the world of late night television the funniest person was a woman. She was the first head writer on SNL. (that has to make her the funniest?!) You can tell that she has her funny shit together also. She is confident and quirky and perfectly imperfect (that is my favorite saying right now) And, she is a mom!!! Where does she find the time.

I love that she made fun of the fact that she was wearing a Snuggie and that she farted on the show. I love the outfits she puts together and that in one second she is self deprecating and the next second she is kick ass. She is a funny woman that our girls can look up to. And if nothing else, I will forever be indebted to her for making me laugh my head off every week!! Thank you Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment