Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cleaning beyond the surface

Before I had kids, I never really understood the need for carpet cleaning. We moved into our current house a little over 2 years ago and the carpets were cleaned right when we moved in. They still looked a bit dirty but I wasn't very concerned.

It wasn't until a year later that I realized you can get a good carpet cleaning and a FABULOUS carpet cleaning. Stains that were even worse after the first cleaning were absolutely gone after the second cleaning. It was eye opening to say the least. And, it grossed me out a bit too.

I now have a new appreciation for the world of carpet cleaning. I am committed to getting them cleaned every year or so. I can actually see where we walk the most in the house. It is like there is a race track down the middle of the hallway. And, we take our shoes off when we enter the house. Imagine what it would be like if we didn't.

We spend a lot of time and energy dusting and disinfecting. Now it is time we get down to the nitty gritty and really clean our houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment