Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Summer on the Run: Post 4 - Training with my girlfriends


Training with my girlfriends lifts me

Dec 17, 2012 1:33 PM ET | By Summer Sanders
Continuing the Summer on the Run 12-week blog and video series, blog three. Use hashtag #GoRun on Twitter to follow Summer and be part of the ongoing conversation.

I'm inspired by my girlfriends, just as I'm inspired by professional athletes. I admire those who stick to their commitments and goals, especially when it's not easy. We're all so busy and have a lot of things in our lives that we need to balance.
I have been traveling a ton lately, so I jumped at the chance for a run with my girlfriends. One of us picks the day, another chooses the window of time and a third selects the place. It's best to go with the flow when you're planning to run with other busy people.
Read the rest HERE on ESPNW.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment