Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Figure It Out returns to TV!



Nickelodeon is bringing back Figure It Out! Here's my take and a few photos from my time hosting.
"I’m thrill that Nickelodeon is bringing back 'Figure It Out'. I loved my time hosting the show, and I'm excited that they're putting the slime back in our lives! Now my kids’ generation is going to get the opportunity to experience the game show that was such a great part of my life. I am unsure at this time if I’ll be involved, but loved being part of the Nick family and would relish the opportunity to be part of the show's return."





2 comments:

  1. Wasn't Aaron Carter on Celebrity Cook-Off with you?? That is on the clip that is connected to an article on the internet?? He is on the panel and looks to be about 12. :)))

    ReplyDelete