Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's Move: Dream Big, Achieve Success


Recently, the 2012 U.S.. Olympic Team visited the White House. While I wasn’t able to attend the reunion, the event reminded me of just how special Olympic moments are. I remember my own experience as a visiting athlete to the White House in 1992. The day of our visit it rained, and the BBQ on the lawn simply migrated into the White House, where Olympians wearing our medals wandered around (probably driving the Secret Service crazy) celebrating being able to visit the symbol of the great country we just represented. I had that same feeling, that sense of honor and pride as part of the First Lady’s delegation this year. Being able to share the Olympic experience with the First Lady of the United States and support her Let’s Move! initiative was amazing...

My kiddos greeting the First Lady :)

1 comment:

  1. your life your family is loving and careful im a gynast also does your child love it cause i do

    ReplyDelete