Friday, December 16, 2011

Summer&Schwinn: Beat the Brrr


Brrrr! I know how you’re feeling; you’re freezing, aren’t you? It’s winter people! The sun might be shining, but it’s still cold outside. That doesn't mean you need to ditch the bike completely. Find out how I Get creative and bike in my latest Schwinn Ambassador blog!


Like you, I prefer to workout outside. When I hop on my bike, I love to cruise by the scenery, feel the wind through my helmet and soak up some that fabulous vitamin D enriched sunshine. If you live in an area where you don’t have to worry about ice and tons of snow, gear up so you can get out and hit the trails! So many different companies make killer under-garments to keep your extremities toasty – just go for it.

Read the rest on the Ride Schwinn Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment