Monday, August 12, 2013

Babble -- Semi-Chlorinated Life: Lessons in Parenting, Sports and Life

I have been a Babble fan for a long time.  Many of my friends have contributed, and so this a proud day for me. I finally have a Babble Voice. In life, I have a few major skills I can fall back on.  Swimming is the obvious, but my true skills are a) the ability to detect the presence of any pool within 1000 yards — I am like a beagle on a chicken bone when it comes to the scent of chlorine.  For most of my life, it was my perfume whether I liked it or not – And b) my experiences and the many people I’ve met along this journey we call life that have shared their knowledge with me. My wealth of knowledge isn’t all that astounding, but I have learned a lot about sports, parenting, healthy living, and  life and continue to learn more everyday! And that is why I am so proud to be contributing to Babble.

Now, let’s lay this thing out.  I plan on writing about things I know, things I think I know, things I know I need help with (with a little help from my expert friends), and things that I find so hilarious, they just have to be shared.  Here is how it will break down…find the beat…
  • Healthy Living-Everything In Moderation
  • Organization- Simplifying Chaos
  • Parenting- Authentic and Imperfect
  • Sporting Life- Mama loves her football and running, and watching the kiddos play.
Read the rest of this post on babble in my babble voices blog -- Summer Sanders: Semi-Chlorinated Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment