You can also watch the archive of our broadcast on Spreecast: "Favorite Holiday Foods"
Cheesy Biscuits! -- Betty Crocker & Bisquick
Sue Bee Honey Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Watch Summer make this recipe for Sue Bee Honey here!
1 cup Sue Bee Honey
3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, mix Sue Bee Honey, sweet potatoes, dried cranberries, chopped pecans, oil, pumpkin pie spice and pepper.
- Transfer to a large baking dish and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Stir the potatoes to expose the pieces from the bottom of the pan.
- Turn heat up to 450F and bake for another 20-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter. Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with Cheddar. Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.
DOUBLE LAYER PUMPKIN PIE CHEESECAKE
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Blend in eggs one at a time. Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of crust; set aside.
- Add pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to the remaining batter and stir gently until well blended. Carefully spread over the batter in the crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Cover with whipped topping before serving.