Friday, September 2, 2011

Summer&Schwinn: Giving Kids Artistic Freedom



I have the pleasure and honor of being a Schwinn Ambassador and encouraging families to get out and ride their bikes together. My family loves riding, and I hope that sharing our stories and tips through Ride Schwinn will motivate other families to enjoy biking. Below is an excerpt of my latest Schwinn blog and its link. I thought you might enjoy it. I'm going to start posting excerpts and links to all my guest blogs, so you can find everything I'm sharing in one place. Thanks for following.

Happy Riding....

Summer&Schwinn
Giving Kids Artistic Freedom – Even With Their Helmets!

Recently, the kids and I went on a bike ride. They considered it a BIG one because the plan was to ride all the way to the park – a whole 1.2 miles away from our house. We packed up with snacks readily available (My daughter Skye gets a little antsy about longer distances and having munchies on hand are key), and were off! ...

The rest of the blog on available on Schwinn's Facebook page, here


No comments:

Post a Comment